Wedding bells are going off everywhere these days. You plan for everything, from the songs the band will play to the flowers on the tables, and everything in between. But experts argue that failure to plan ahead for your pre-wedding beauty and grooming routine could give you some wedding-day blues.
In an effort to look their best, some brides tend to do too much a couple of days before the wedding, and barely enough in the couple of weeks or months before the big day. The end result is often quite unfavorable, yet it could have been easily avoided by planning ahead. To avoid stress on a day when you need to look poised and serene, you should do the following:
- Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing regularly without fail to keep your skin glowing and youthful
- Exfoliate your skin 3-4 times a week before using face wash to get rid of dead cells and black heads
- A monthly facial from 6 months before your wedding
- Clinical sittings to help get rid of acne marks and spots on the skin and help maintain a spot-free look
- Maintain your shaped eyebrows regularly, since sudden hair removal can cause small cuts or rushes
If you are feeling stressed by all the wedding preparations, you may also consider a monthly spa visit coupled with a massage session.